Wildling Weddings is a female-owned luxury wedding photography and wedding planning service based in Edinburgh that helps couples arrange intimate ceremonies and elopements across all of Scotland. Originally from the States, photographer and planner Alysa loves capturing the majestic views and natural backdrops that Scotland has to offer. Her main photo styles are documentary with deep and rich colours, and she strives to document couples in an authentic, candid manner.
Access pricing here: https://www.wildlingweddings.com/pricing
Don’t see anything that suits your budget or requirements? Get in touch for a custom package. We’re here to make the wedding process fun and memorable – not stressful!
Bonuses and Discounts: I partner with wedding suppliers from across the UK to provide my clients with special discounts and bonuses. When you book me as your wedding photographer, you’ll get access discounts/bonuses from videographers, celebrants, musicians/DJs, and decor, with more options being added.
- Wedding Photography
- Wedding Planning
- Engagement Photography
Most couples spend between £1200 and £2500 on wedding or elopement photography in Scotland. The packages and prices listed on the Wildling Weddings site are a guide and can be customized based on your needs. I recommend booking a free no-obligation consultation prior to asking for a quote so I can learn more about your budget and wildest wedding dreams and create a custom package that works for you. You can book your consultation here: https://tidycal.com/wildlingweddings/photography-consultation
At Wildling Weddings, we celebrate diversity in all its forms. We believe that every love story is unique and beautiful, and we are committed to capturing the essence of our client’s individuality in every photograph we take.
As a wedding photography business, we understand the importance of creating a safe and inclusive environment for our clients. We are committed to embracing and celebrating diversity, regardless of our client’s backgrounds, and we strive to make every couple feel welcome and comfortable in front of our camera.
We believe in building strong relationships with our clients, and we take the time to listen to their needs and preferences. We are committed to providing a professional and personalized service that reflects the unique personalities and styles of our clients.
At Wildling Weddings, we are proud to be based in Scotland, a country with a rich cultural heritage and a diverse community. We are committed to reflecting this diversity in our work and to promoting inclusivity in the wedding industry. We recognize that every couple has their own unique story to tell, and we are honoured to be a part of capturing those memories for them.
What to Expect
- Consultation prior to booking to make sure I’m a good fit for you and vice versa – we spend one of the most special days of your life together, and you allow me to capture your most intimate moments, so it needs to be a good fit. This is totally non-obligational, so don’t feel bad if you decide to look elsewhere. I will talk about Scotland to anyone who will listen, so if nothing else, we’ll have a great chat, and you’ll walk away with some ideas. This is an amazing country, and I want you to have the most magical experience in it – whether that’s with me as your photographer or not, I’m just happy to have met you and helped. You can book a quick chat here: tidycal.com/wildlingweddings
- Next comes your custom booking proposal. After we’ve had a chance to talk about what exactly you’re looking for, I’ll put together a booking proposal where you can select exactly what you want (no pressure of doing it while on a sales call!), sign your contract, and put down your deposit to confirm your date. You’ll then have access to your private customer portal. This is where you’ll access all of the contracts, questionnaires, dates, prints, credits, and galleries. It’s all in one easy place, so you don’t have to go sorting through your email!
- Depending on the package you’ve chosen, you’ll receive a variety of different questionnaires and consultation calls. These are all totally optional but highly recommended so I can make the Scotland wedding that you’ve been dreaming of a reality! I really want to get to know you before your wedding so it feels like I’m an old friend attending this special moment. Because of this, I encourage frequent calls (let’s catch up over a coffee or whisky – or whisky in your coffee – I don’t judge), the sharing of your Pinterest board for ideas, and even a Whatsapp group so you can drop me a message with questions or ideas.
- Along comes your wedding day! I shoot only one wedding each day, so I never have to rush off to make another ceremony time. I’ll capture thousands (I truly get an arm and leg workout on these days from the squatting and lifting!) of photos from getting ready and first looks all the way through to the ceremony, cake cutting, and final dance. I’ll work with you to create a custom timeline so we can capture the most important moments and capture photos that you’ll want to have on your wall for years to come. I’ll capture a mix of candid, documentary-style photos and portraits that will all be available in your online gallery featuring hundreds of professionally edited photos.
- The cake is finished, the whisky drank, and it’s now a few weeks later, and hooray – your wedding gallery is ready! I’ve teased the photos on socials, so you’re already super excited, but now you have access to hundreds of beautifully edited photos that you can download and share. If you ordered prints at the beginning, you’ll now be able to choose which images you would like printed in your album or on your thank-you cards (which we can link to your online gallery so all wedding attendees can see and download images!)
- Throughout this entire process, my goal is to help you ENJOY the journey and be RELAXED in front of the camera. I understand that it can be really tough to get up and say your vows in front of your friends and family, let alone showcase intimate moments for a complete stranger to capture. I’ll work off of your vibe – if you’re more comfortable with me blending into the background to capture candid moments, I can totally do that. But if you want me to tell Aunt Terry that she’s had a bit too much and is ruining the shots, I’m happy to take one for the team. Whatever works best for you, I’m totally flexible. However, I will always direct you to the best lighting, let you know if you have something in your teeth, and be ready with a tissue in case anyone’s mascara is running!
Hi there! My name is Alysa, and I’m thrilled to be considered as your Scotland wedding photographer and/or planner. I’ve worked as a couple and travel photographer around the world, but Scotland is easily one of my favourite places to photograph. When not capturing and planning magical moments, I run a Scotland travel blog, Voyaging Herbivore. Through this blog, I have worked both to promote and photograph amazing UK-based and international brands. Having photographed upwards of five Loch Ness tours from Edinburgh, I know a lot of random facts about what dwells in the deep, and I’m more than happy to share these exciting details. As a tour photographer, couples photographer, and Scotland blogger, I can help you plan a truly unique Scotland wedding or elopement, complete with photos that will have you falling in love all over again with your partner and Scotland.
Get in touch for a personalized booking package or for a no-obligation chat today!